3D Architectural Visualization Art Hotel WAVE Ukraine
The 3D Architectural Visualization Art Hotel Ukraine was a commercial project completed for a hotel owner from Western Ukraine.
This particular render shows the lobby of the hotel. Plenty of glass and wooden materials, reflections and the bottom-up perspective make this hotel look modern and spacious. As the name suggests, an art hotel has a big personality, though in fact it is usually not very big.
The client ordered this hotel rendering while it was still in the construction phase, but they already wanted to start the advertising before the season began.
The technical task was as follows:
- provide a series of exterior and interior renderings (including hotel rooms and suites, conference halls, the restaurant, lobby and the territory of the hotel);
- base the 3D rendering on floor plans, drawings and mood boards provided by the client;
- regularly provide intermediary renders for approval so that the architects could control the process;
- create high-dimension 3D visualizations for further use in catalogs, magazines and online media;
- use the textures and materials specified by the client;
- provide 3D renders with and without 3D models for various advertising purposes;
- create clean and modern, yet inviting atmosphere of the hotel.
Hotel architectural rendering can be used in offline and online advertising campaigns. It is especially important in travel, tourism and entertainment sector, where people literally buy what they see.
Photorealistic 3D images make the pictures attractive as they render not just the architecture but more importantly, the atmosphere of the place.
3D Architectural Visualization Art Hotel Ukraine was made in less than three weeks, and the hotel is about to welcome its first visitors.
Thanks to the coordinated work of our visualizers and the supervision of project managers CGStandard can fulfill large orders still fitting your schedule.
Contact us to get a free quote on your order!