3D Architectural Visualization of Cottages in The USA
3D Architectural Visualization of Cottages in The USA is another example of our exterior rendering work that we did for our regular client, an architect from New York.
Usually, when an architect performs a project for a particular client, they are very specific about the location of the house.
It means that the future building has to fit into existing architecture and the natural landscape. Another important factor to take into account is climatic conditions.
This 3D Architectural Visualization of Cottages in the USA came with the following technical task:
- use the drafts and drawings provided by the client;
- use the textures and materials specified in the task;
- render the Japanese minimalistic style of the buildings;
- create high quality 3D exterior renderings;
- create 3D renderings of the engineering systems (heating and cooling);
- put the buildings into natural environment (the client specifically asked us to focus on the weather);
- provide 3D renderings of various views, including bird’s eye view.
We were very inspired to complete this task as the client asked us to experiment with perspectives and post-production, which is always interesting for an artist. We also got the approval to publish a tutorial based on this work in some of the major resources for 3D visualization: Evermotion.org and 3ddd.
For architects, designers or real estate agents, 3D rendering is a great means to present a project. Unlike ‘flat’ pictures, 3D images convey the atmosphere of the place, highlighting the message that you want to pass to your clients.
That is why 3D visualizations are successfully used in portfolios, websites and catalogs.