3D Lamp Rendering: 3D Product Rendering by CGStandard
This 3d lamp rendering was ordered by an interior designer working on a major order for her client. It was also meant to be placed in the designer’s portfolio and be printed in press.
The technical task was as follows:
- create a 3D model based on the drafts;
- create highly realistic textures and materials per client’s technical task;
- ensure that the images got the style;
- make sure that the shapes of the object modules were clearly visible against the dark background;
- create the glowing effect from the inside of the lamp;
- provide the images in high quality for further publication in a magazine.
A professionally modelled piece of furniture or decor item is really helpful in creating the atmosphere of your interior. 3D product visualization also works great for online portfolios or catalogs.
With 3D technologies you don’t even need to manufacture anything before you put it in an e-commerce site.
As you can see in these images, different camera angles allow to present your product in the best light (pardon the pun) and impress your clients. Research shows that 3D visualizations are often the decisive factor in selling a project to private customers or investors.
Lighting is one of the key elements in creating homely welcoming atmosphere that is know as Hygge in Denmark and all over the world. Make your home ‘hyggeligt’ with beautiful decor elements designed especially for your home interior with cusom-made 3d lamp visualization.
You can order 3d product visualization as a part of your larger interior design project or as a separate task.
The 3d lamp rendering is a perfect portfolio or catalog item. If you like what you see, browse on!