The 3D Hotel Rendering in the USA was a commercial project completed for a hotel owner from NY.
This particular render shows the lobby of the hotel. Plenty of glass and wooden materials, reflections, and the bottom-up perspective make this hotel look modern and spacious. As the name suggests, an art hotel has a big personality, though usually not very big.
The client ordered this hotel rendering while it was still in the construction phase, but they already wanted to start the advertising before the season began.
The technical task was as follows:
- provide a series of exterior and interior renderings (including hotel rooms and suites, conference halls, the restaurant, lobby, and the territory of the hotel);
- base the 3D rendering on floor plans, drawings, and mood boards provided by the client;
- regularly offer intermediary renders to approval so that the architects could control the process;
- create high-resolution 3D visualizations for further use in catalogs, magazines, and online media;
- use the textures and materials specified by the client;
- provide 3D renders with and without 3D models for various advertising purposes;
- create a clean and modern, yet inviting atmosphere of the hotel.
Hotel architectural rendering can use in offline and online advertising campaigns. It is essential in travel, tourism, and entertainment.
Photorealistic 3D images make the pictures attractive as they render the architecture and, more importantly, the atmosphere of the place.
Hotel 3D Rendering in the USA made in less than three weeks, and the hotel is about to welcome its first visitors.
Thanks to the collaborative work of our visualizers and the supervision of project managers, CGStandard can fulfill large orders still fitting your schedule.
Contact us to get a free quote on your order!