One of the commercial projects that we enjoyed working on is this loft-style office 3D rendering. The clients - a young and progressive design company from Manhattan, New York - turned to us to order their studio 3D rendering. The building they were occupying was a former fire department, so it was evident that the studio would be in loft style.
The technical task was as follows:
- create high-dimensional 3d interior rendering of a modern-looking office with workspace for 10-20 people. At this time, they only needed static 3d renders, though panoramas (renders 360°) are also a prevalent kind of architectural visualization service;
- make the atmosphere appropriate for work, but also welcoming and cozy at the same time;
- use textures and materials provided by the client in reference images and the text description;
- provide three views of the interior from different camera angles;
- provide daylight and nighttime visualizations (with natural and artificial lighting);
- use 3d models to create the impression that the office is ‘living.’
So this is what we did.
Check out the objects on the table, that coffee mug, the bus model, and the colored pencils, the bike hanging on the wall, and the electric sign ‘Party time.’
The office looks as if people have just left home or gone out for a small break and are about to return, turn off the lights, and end this day. But.. something interesting is waiting.
Can you see the lady in the background? The guys in the designer studio said they could.
If you liked our 3D office rendering, write us, and we will create a similar interior for you ;)