3D stadium visualization in our portfolio is one of the works created in collaboration with Vertic Strategic Digital Agency in a 9-month project for Danfoss City.
Meant to show how Danfoss Technologies improve both personal and professional life, this 3D visualization demonstrates the ice hockey arena during a game with hundreds of fans watching it.
The main tasks were to show the technical elements correctly and to show the atmosphere of triumph. As the company’s slogan goes, “With Danfoss, you’re always on the winning team.” It stands in line with our beliefs perfectly: an excellent 3D visualization has to tell a story. So even if it’s a static render, it should immerse you into the situational context.
What we did to achieve it:
- using specific lighting: sharp contrast here divides the zones of the ice rink and the spectators;
- image composition: the 3d models of people are united in a circular manner around the Danfoss logo;
- the dynamics of objects in the scene: the flying flags, the players moving on the ice, and the jumping fans make the visualization look alive as if you are about to hear the shouting;
- the perspective in construction elements adds space and let us see how big the stadium is;
- Danfoss brand red colors make the whole place look more cheerful and bright;
- thanks to the infographics and textures, this visualization becomes more photorealistic, like you are almost there.
These are just some of the techniques that we used.
Another exciting part of the technical task provided by Vertic was to ensure the 3D visualizations are in super high dimensions so that they could be shown on giant screens, be available for zooming in on websites, and be used in other media.
We take special pride in this project with Vertic and love the work that we did sincerely; there are many other products, interior, and exterior visualizations that we’ll continue publishing.
So browse our portfolio for more works and get back soon for the continuation!