You can use this article as an instruction for drawing up the terms of reference for the calculation of your project. We will be able to estimate your project very quickly and very accurately if you follow these guidelines.
1) Specify a link to a window or door drawing.
You can use any service like Google Drive or Dropbox.
2) Attach information about the window or door materials and other elements.
Any images on which material properties will be visible will be helpful for us. It is necessary to understand that creating a 3D window handle model will increase your budget. If a particular handle model is not essential to you, we will offer you the choice of a handle from our 3D library, and it will be free.
3) Select the names of the suitable POVs.
If you want other window views, please indicate them. These are just schemes of camera locations relative to a window and door 3D model. It will allow us to understand the number of POVs. Important: each new rendering of a window and door POV in high-resolution costs extra.
4) Choose the necessary shots for the animation.
In the shots where you want to see text information (infographics), please specify it. You can also write the duration of the shots in seconds if you're going to change it. If you do not see any suitable animation shots here, you can send us a description or scheme of a new one, and we will make it for you.
5) If you need window 360 rendering, give a short description and screenshots.
6) If you need to show your door or window in a specific interior, please send us references for this interior.
These can be any 3D images or photos of interiors.
You can also see our 3d rendering services prices. Repeat these points for each window and door. If you need many models of windows and doors, it is better to create the list in Google Sheets, as in this example:
Feel free to contact us with any questions.