CGstandard 3D Rendering Company specializes in providing quality 3D visualization services for web developers, designers, construction companies, real estate agencies, manufacturers - and of course, individual clients.
We create upscale 3D renderings of any architectural objects, including exteriors, interiors, and models. But there's even more to it: you can get the visualization not only in a static render but also as a panorama (render 360°), animated 3D video, or even virtual reality (animation 360°).
Sounds great, yeah - but what exactly does it mean for Your project? Let's have a look.
What Advantages Does It Give to You?
- Let's start with the obvious benefit: outsourcing a professional 3D Rendering Company means that you don't need to keep 3D artists in your staff. Thus, you save money while getting a team of experts at your service ready to take up an order at any time.
- Working with a pro studio also means that you can avoid the costs of purchasing additional equipment and software (and that's a LOT).
- CGStandard offers a particular price policy to ensure you get exactly the quality you expect - and it fits your budget!
- When you hire a 3D rendering studio, a team will tackle your order, not a single 3D artist. It means faster turnaround time, better quality, and guaranteed outcomes.
- Thanks to the smooth workflow structure, we can process several projects at the same time. In doing so, we assign every order an individual project manager. In other words, you have a contact person who supervises your project and is ready to answer your questions if they appear.
- Our working hours can adapt to your deadlines, so you never have to worry about delivering your project on time.
- We work remotely with every country all over the globe. You can access us via email, Skype, Telegram, Viber, or phone - just as if you would communicate with your indoor team.
We at CGStandard believe that work has to be done well. And it has to be done by professionals. But architectural visualization is precisely the case when images speak louder than words. Browse the portfolio to read our story!