CGStandard has produced several 3D Architectural Visualizations of cottages in Japan.
The cottage in this visualization has a distinct minimalistic Japanese style. It is not big, but the architectural lines make it look spacious. The whole scene communicates the atmosphere of calmness and home coziness, but at the same time, it is very modern due to the choice of materials and construction technologies. The transparent walls lightened from the inside make the cottage «glow.»
It and other 3D Architectural Visualization Cottages Japan were produced for our client, a Japanese architect.
She’d set the following technical task for the project:
- Provide two 3D architectural exterior renderings of the cottage.
- Provide the renderings in high resolution for further use in a catalog and on a website.
- Create the 3D visualization based on the client’s images and drawings.
- Use the specified materials and textures.
- Create a homely atmosphere.
- Ensure the cottage fits the specified geographic location, as it was to construct in a specific district.
3D Architectural visualization is beneficial when you are designing, planning, building, or selling property. It helps your end clients see raw figures and drafts and feel the atmosphere of construction. Even if you’ve ordered 3D rendering for your private project, there is no better way to make sure you’ll get what you need in the end.
Browse our works to learn more about what we can do for you!